Welcome to my blog site. I hope you enjoy the page as much as I did building it. My title is called a new adventure which has many meanings in my life. My husband and I have been seperated the first three years of our marriage and we are finally together. So not only starting out like newly weds, we are also expecting our first child together in april which starts the biggest adventure of all. I wish everyone the best of luck in anything they want to do.

"Remember nothing meets you half way, If you want it than you must go for it." Quote from my step dad Tony.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My first 2 doctors appointments for my pregnancy

I went to my first doctor appointment for my pregnancy. It was more to get things set and get a referral somewhere else. Since I have to do everything through the VA, somethings are hard to get done. Well, the first appointment turned into a diseaster. After seeing the doctor-he sent me over to get my blood drawn and urine test which I hate needles. That took an hour or so to get me in to do that. I finally got in and when they were drawing my blood I got dizzy and black out. So they took me to another room because my blood pressure dropped really low. While getting in there, I got sick everywhere-Dang morning sickness. Finally got out of there.

My second Appointment went a little better and this time I brought my aunt because my hubby couldnt come. They went over stuff and did some exams. I also got to hear my babys heart beat for the first time and it was the most amazing thing in the world. I did better with the blood draw this time and didnt even get dizzy-hint the reason they layed me down this time. But I still got sick in the exam room which they said it was a pregnant thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ambrosia, I have had 3 babies, and I use to be so bad about needles! After the second one, they didn't bother me too much. Good luck with your pregnancy, I hope it is a happy one!

    ReplyDelete